We offer reasonable pricing health care plans, insurance packages based on financial conditions of clients.
01. What's Aid home?
Aid home is a not for profit and a community based health maintenance organisation. They offer it's members with all access to having a longer life span via their subscription and donations.
02. Who can apply for Aid home?
Anyone can apply. After payment, just fill the form and send it via email (email@example.com) or return to agent. You'll be assign a primary care provider
03. How much does Aid home plan costs?
Our plans varies from Drug dispensing plan to Everything. We also selected people randomly and offer them free unlimited medical services courtesy of our donors.
04. What documents are required for Aid home plans?
Existing customers -- none. New customers -- a completed Aid home plan form .
05. Where can I register for my Aid home account?
Anyone can register with our approved agents or online after payment.
06. Are they any extra charges to be paid on Aid home?
No hidden or extra charges, but each time you visit your designated GP, you'll have to Co-pay to finalise your process/purchase.
07. What does my subscription cover in Aid home?
We have plans from we cover everything down to drug dispensation only.
08. What haoones when my account isn't funded?
To continue enjoying the benefits of our organisation. Kindly subscribe
09. Can my subscription be suspended?
We can put on hold for any client that hasn't paid a month afyer expiry.
10. Can I subscribe a plan for a family or friend?
Of course, just get across our agents or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call and we'd get it sorted out.
11. Can I opt out of the service?
12. Can I register my family in separate hospitals different from mine ?
Yes, each family member can choose a different hospital from the principal insured, especially if the members are residing in different locations.
13. Can I choose more than one (1) hospital ?
No. Each member is entitled to choose only one preferred provider. However, you would be referred to a secondary facility if there be need for it.
14. Can I get my membership ID card replaced if it is lost or stolen ?
Yes. You should immediately notify Aid Home for loss or theft of the ID card. Replacement of the ID card would attract a token fee from the member
15. Can I register for hospitals not listed in your network ?
If your health provider of choice is not on the scheme, you may introduce them for possible inclusion in the provider list. This is subject to Aid Home discretion
16. Do I start accessing healthcare immediately after registration/change of healthcare provider ?
No, there is a waiting period of 30 days after registration/change of healthcare provider. This period is for proper documentation.
17. Do I pay for Laboratory or Clinical investigations?
18. Can I be refunded for payment of medical bills incurred ?
Reimbursement of medical expenses incurred can only be settled in conditions of emergency, accidents, or prevailing circumstances in which the Aid home has prior notice and authorization was given for such care.
19. Do I have to pay for drugs?
Yes, but 10% of the total amount.
20. If I am refused treatment in my hospital, what do I do ?
In case of refusal of treatment, members are encouraged to call our help line immediately for prompt intervention. However this is not envisaged.
21. How do I get access to specialist care ?
Access to specialist care is through referrals from the member's primary provider. Specialist consultation can be accessed in same hospital or referred elsewhere.
22. How do I access eye or dental care ?
Referral letters from the primary providers or from Aid home is necessary when accessing care from the dental and eye centres.
23. Of what advantage is the programme to me ?
Beneficiaries have easy access to health care without payment at the point of treatment.
24. Is HIV/AIDS covered under the programme ?
No. National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA) is handling the supply of anti-retroviral drugs.
25. Does my medical history or record get to my employers's knowledge?
Knowledge of the medical history of our members is strictly restricted to the attending hospital(s) and the Aid Home medical personnel. However, if there are exemptions, such can only be done with the express approval of the said enrolee.
26. In case of an accident/emergency, what do I do ?
Ans 1: If you are within your service area, go to your health provider or call the Aid Home help line for directives. Ans 2: If you are outside your primary station, you can go to any of the hospitals on our network of providers for treatment. In the unlikely event that you cannot locate one, kindly go to the nearest hospital but ensure that Aid Home is informed of this within 24 hours.
27. If I am not satisfied with my healthcare provider, what do I do ?
Complaints generating from misunderstanding of the scheme by either the provider or member, should be communicated to the Aid Home help line for prompt attention and resolution.
28. Is there a limit to the number of times I can visit the hospital ?
There is no limit to the number of times a member can visit the hospital for medical attention.
29. For family Plan, Can I register more than one wife or above four (4) children?
You are entitled to register just one wife and maximum of 4 biological children for the formal sector. However, you have the option of purchasing our regular plan and paying an additional premium for each additional spouse or dependent as many as you want.
30. Can my subscription be suspended ?
The Aid home service will be put on hold for a customer after they miss 2 repayments.